WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LIGHTING
THE LFP DIFFERENCE
LFP Lighting exceeds our Multi-Family and Hospitality client expectations, we execute starting at the bid stage, we deliver results through our procurement and distribution services.
LFP is where passion meets process.
At LFP, we understand lighting in a way others simply do not. Our collective experience gives us unique insight into the intricacies of the lighting design/build process and how to streamline the experience for our multi-family partners.
Our team partners with your team to lead you through every stage of the lighting design and distribution process. We bring passion, expertise, innovation, and service to YOUR multi-family assisted living or student housing projects.
Partnering with Developers, Architects and Designers in the Design phase allows us to provide early insight, efficiency and value. Our early collaboration gives your project:
Our Design Engineers meet your project needs with design and in-house manufacturing capability
Photometrics and IES files for custom fixtures and layouts
Smart lighting integration with devices and controls
- Wifi-enabled options
- Controls by Legrand, Lutron and Leviton
- Shades by Lutron, Qmotion and Noon
- Access controls by August
- Fixtures by Saylite
- Temperature controls by I-Devices/Hubbell
- Audio Controls by Legrand
Our people and processes make the difference in the Build phase of your project. We work directly with your General Contractors and Electrical Contractors to provide exemplary logistical support with:
- Domestic sourcing from over 400 vendors
- Global sourcing partnerships
- Bulk storage and bonded warehousing in Dallas, Houston, Austin, Maryland and Boston
- In-house manufacturing
- Project status and schedule reports
- Up to date fixture procurement status
- Automated daily shipment notifications
- Custom labeling for all products for easy and quick on-site installation
- In-warehouse, pre-shipment order verification and validation
- Customized logistical support
- On-site storage containers
- Split shipment program with volume discount options
- Centralized warehouse storage for multi-project distribution
- Customized release schedule (by building, floor, or unit)
- Localized warehouse options
Our experienced Project Managers are dedicated to making things smooth and easy for you.
We work with Developers, Project Managers and Facilities Managers to support the ongoing lighting needs for every project, including replacements, retrofitting, and renovation.
- Warranty Support
- Replacement bulbs and fixtures
- LED conversion programs
- Retrofit upgrades